All morning I’ve been trying to think of something to blog about. Is there such a thing as “bloggers block”??
Not sure but whatever you call it, I’ve got it!
Maybe it’s the snow but I decided to make a list of things I miss about living in Western NY.
- “Marsha, Marsha”
- the Big Girl ———–>
- the smell of Petri cookies
- Lake Erie
- REAL Buffalo wings!
- my Fierce friends
- Sunday dinners with the Mr.’s family
- sitting on my in-law’s front porch
- Frosty Treat (aka The Crusty Penguin)
- waiting for Sunset Grill to open for the summer
- Tim Horton’s
- Bison dip
Notice that SNOW did not make the list! I’ve had enough of that to last a lifetime!!! 🙂
Don’t get me wrong………..I’m THRILLED to be back in the Bluegrass! Just feeling a little nostalgic today!
Or maybe just a little hungry…………apparently for cookies, wings, ice cream, burgers, bagels & dip?????