So, the Mr. and I have decided that we need to get into shape.
Actually, the Mr. has decided that he and I need to get into shape!!
So I’ve recently developed my own regimen. Oh yes, I said regimen!!
Here is how I’ve changed things up at work:
- First, I STAND around and talk instead of SIT around and talk whenever I get the chance; or whenever there is no chair.
- Second, I’ve been drinking more water. Of course, its usually followed by a Mt. Dew chaser, but WHATEVER!
- Third, I’ve been taking the stairs. Mostly to the 3rd floor to buy the Dew chaser!
And at home:
- The Mr. & I have been taking Taj for walks around the neighborhood. I’m usually bringing up the rear but at least my rear is out there!!!
- We’ve also kept the thermostat warmer than I’d like so I’ve been sweating more…..kinda like a sauna! Or as Shelby used to say, a “smothering room”. (Boy, am I gonna hear about this from the Mr.!!)
- Plus, and more importantly, I’ve been talking/complaining (depending on who you ask!) a lot, which we all know burns calories!!! Every little bit helps!
And I gotta admit: I’m feeling fitter every day! 🙂