The Mr. learned years ago that I’m a simple girl who is content with simple things. Some men greet their women at the airport with a bouquet of flowers. But not my man! He brings a cooler with an ice-cold soft drink!!
Now that is love!!!
He knows me well.
So I thought for today I’d share with you some of the things that make me happy:
- 4:30 on a Friday afternoon
- Sunshine & a cool breeze
- A cold Mt. Dew & a bag of Cheetos I don’t have to share with the dog
- Walking up the steep steps to the vending machine without my heart bursting
- A new white toilet to replace the 60’s mint green one (Yes, it came today!!)
- A secret: I’m not cooking supper tonight! Don’t tell the Mr.!!!
- Sleeping in until 1:00 pm on Saturday
- Remembering to turn off all the ringers before going to bed on Friday (see above!)
- Snuggling up with my little Taj to watch tv or a movie
- Celebrating Mother’s Day in the same town as my mom!!! YEAH!!
- Listening to the Mr. kill zombies on his computer and knowing he’s happy! He has to keep his skills up since he’s on the response team and all.
I hope your weekend is filled with things that make you happy!